Monday, November 14, 2011

Fighting the GOOD FIGHT!


wrote a new poem. feed back? (and yes i know my grammar is crap but its a rough draft, not even sure if its finished)

Days like today, i wonder where my mighty God is. i wonder why i feel so down, why is it that small things are making me so angry? why am i drained, where did my energy go? what happened to make today so bad, when yesterday was so good? why am i afraid? or is it Satan that’s afraid of me? I shouldn’t feel this way, i know this because Christ's love has set me free! satan is scared, he is afraid of the things that Christ has planned for me. satan is scared and he is afraid that i will shine light on his corrupt plan he has in store for humanity. my choices are cut and dry i can live for God or i can live a lie, i can trust Christ when he said "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10 NIV) or i can live life like a foolish man, stepping back and giving satan way so he can fulfill his demonic plan... so what should i do? do i give in and let satan bring an end to man? or do i stand strong, like a power house of Christ's word, gathering believers so were ready to fight when satan thinks it time to bring an end to man? that’s rite we Stand! We put on our armor and we fight, we fight for whets rite! we fight for the truth, for those who are weak, we pick them up dust them off and share with them the love of God

No comments:

Post a Comment