The start of a new me.
I lived once of the world. Now I live for you.
Praise be the King
i once lived to gratify my need. But now Jesus Christ you are all that I see.
Praise be the King
I was full of sin and spite. Now i realized that life wasn't rite.
Praise be the King
I was so full of despise and full of anger and hate. Now I see that you are beautiful and great.
Praise be the King
Light of the darkness take me home, pull me closer then I have ever known.
Draw me close
Relinquish-er of my sins, how I long for your love within.
Draw me close
Great giver of life, please Lord deliver me from this life of strife.
Draw me close
Oh great Father above, shower me in your endless love.
Draw me close
I repent to you, oh Lord please make me new.
Set me free
I plead to you my Lord , spare me from your Brod sword.
Set me free
I surrender my life to you, I am willing to do anything you tell me to.
Set me free
I beg of you remove these shackles from my feet, these heavy shackles of defeat.
Set me free
I lived once of the world. Now I live for you.
Praise be the King
i once lived to gratify my need. But now Jesus Christ you are all that I see.
Praise be the King
I was full of sin and spite. Now i realized that life wasn't rite.
Praise be the King
I was so full of despise and full of anger and hate. Now I see that you are beautiful and great.
Praise be the King
Light of the darkness take me home, pull me closer then I have ever known.
Draw me close
Relinquish-er of my sins, how I long for your love within.
Draw me close
Great giver of life, please Lord deliver me from this life of strife.
Draw me close
Oh great Father above, shower me in your endless love.
Draw me close
I repent to you, oh Lord please make me new.
Set me free
I plead to you my Lord , spare me from your Brod sword.
Set me free
I surrender my life to you, I am willing to do anything you tell me to.
Set me free
I beg of you remove these shackles from my feet, these heavy shackles of defeat.
Set me free
No comments:
Post a Comment