Depressed and alone, anxious and cold.
I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry, I wanted to lay down and just die!
Full of anger and despair , living my life with not even one care!
No were to turn to, no were to go, I didn't give a dang, I just wanted to go!
I wanted some thing more, I wanted something real,
I yearned for something, just something to feel!
I turned to evil, I thought it was fate, I sold those drug and man I thought it was great!
Getting high all day, getting drunk all night, partying it up until it ended in a fight .
Slamming my fist, pounding away . Throwing a savage beating cause he called me gay.
This is what I lived for, this was all I breathed, anger and carnage it dwelled inside of me.
That was my life for years on end, I dint think it would change or even bend!
The only problem was no matter how much I smoked or how much I drank, I still felt fake.
I still wanted to scream, I still wanted to cry, I still wanted to lay down I still wanted to die,
I was still full of anger and full of despair. I was full of dark feelings but I tried not to care.
Ya I knew about God, I heard what He can do, I tried it once or twice before, but in an instant I just knew!
I knew it was time, it was time for me to give Him my life, and end all this strife.
Still drunk and stoned , laying in my bed I bowed my head, closed my eyes and started to cry.
Weeping away I ask Jesus to enter my heart, and I asked Him to stay!
Jesus is my drug of choice, He gave me a voice, He gave me a second chance. Now its time to take a stance.
Its time to stand firm, time to put down my pipe. Time give it all up and live the good life.
so here I go, jumping on in leaving a life of sin for life with Christ that dwells within.
Gave up the drinking, gave up the sex, gave it all up and asked “Christ what’s next?”
Christ spoke to me and said ministry, he told me to take my story and share it aloud, to stand up and be proud!
So there you go, that’s my life in a shell. You can ask what happens next but only time will tell…
No comments:
Post a Comment