Monday, December 6, 2010

BY THE GRACE OF GOD

By the grace of God I am alive
By the grace of God I can open my eyes
By the grace of God I can stand on my own two feet knee deep in a world gone aerie
By the grace of God I can fight evil
By the grace of God I can stand and I can fight
By the grace of God I can fight all night
By the grace of God I can love
By the grace of God I WILL love
By the grace of God I can look beyond your past,
By the grace of God I can show you the love of God that will forever last.
By the grace of God I can forgive and forget
By the grace of God I can help you reach what you never thought you can get
By the grace of God I can help you along a great path
By the grace of God I am your brother
By the grace of God I can stand by your side
By the grace of God I will fight the good fight
By the grace of God I CAN

No comments:

Post a Comment