I'm going to be real with you, this last week i had a real hard time with faith, temptation, and sin... the only way i was able to get threw it was by prier, by putting on my armor, by having faith even though i didn't want to, and Fellowship having others pray for me and with me. just cause i am a big Christian doesn't mean I'm not vulnerable to Satan's tricks in fact it makes us as followers of Christ a bigger target! Satan is going to try and break us down tear us apart, and build his army of sinners, he wants to spread his hate and his sin and by breaking us down! When we are broken down and losing our faith, That's when Satan strikes! thats when he moves in and fires his flaming arrows of Hate, Disperse, Sadness, and Anger! Satan wants us to be his little puppets, he wants us to spread HATE ANGER SADNESS AND DESPAIR he wants us to rain down his darkness, he wants us to pour down his misery. You have all heard that saying “Misery loves company” rite? Well I look at it like “Satan loves company” , I don't know about you but I don't want to be in the company of Satan! I don't want anything to do with Satan! So what we have to do is stand firm! Even though there are times when we just want to give up and renounce or faith, because life just feels so hard and feels like your going nowhere fast, thats when you need to believe in God the most! thats when you need to know that God loves you and will be here for you and he always has! Revelation 21:6-7 “6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children“.
Rite there! “The beginning and the end” he was here before us and he will be here after we are long gone..
He will be our God and us his children! He is our father and the devil hates that! The devil wants to break that bond! So he throws all these evils into our lives! He wants us to be broken.. We as followers of Christ no we as CHILDREN OF CHRIST are the biggest threat to Satan. When we stand side by side and put on our breastplate of righteousness, pick up our shield of faith, grab hold of the sword of the spirit, we become Warriors of God's army! We stop letting Satan rule over those around us, we take the lead in this spiritual war! Satan likes to rain down his evil and pour out his sin! God on the other hand likes to rain down his MERCY and pour out His GRACE! Who would you rather be in the presence of?
No comments:
Post a Comment